Are you going to stay in Audierne Bay during your next vacation? Discover the most popular outdoor activities that we highlight for the pleasure of our guests.
Outdoor activities and sports in Audierne
Audierne, located in southern Finistère a few kilometers from Pointe du Raz, offers a multitude of activities for young and old. Between sports and leisure, we highlight the services of our local partners when they are related to nature, the ocean ... outdoor activities in the true sense of the word!
Activities from Naéco in Audierne
• Surfing: the spots in the south of Audierne Bay are among the world's best surf spots. The Torch, Tronoën or the bay of Porns Carn are only the best known! We suggest you take surf lessons with our local partner ESB Audierne to introduce you to surfing, to progress at your own pace or to improve your skills. For independent surfers, we can provide you with valuable surfguiding tips to direct you to the most suitable spot for your level and the weather of the day.
• Paddle, canoe or kayak: we can organize for you, with our partner the Nautical Center of Plouhinec, initiation trips, hiking or renting equipment such as kayak, canoe or paddle.
• Hiking: Located just steps from the famous GR34, our establishment brings together many hikers throughout the year. We offer hiking in the Bay Audierne, they are guided with the support of our partner guides or even independently with the help of roadbooks, guidebooks or hiking routes.
• Cycling: bike rental or itinerary to advise for a family bike ride ... our team will guide you to the most beautiful sites of the Bay Audierne to see or review.
• Scuba diving: confirmed or beginner, you can enjoy the Breton seabed. Our partners offer a whole range of activities, from diving baptism to exploratory diving, to various training courses, to underwater biology courses
Surfing, paddling, hiking, cycling or scuba diving are the main activities that we put forward because we practice them frequently! How to better help you to organize your activities than by explaining precisely to you or to go, with whom, with what meteorological condition ....
Of course other sports and activities are proposed from our site (Kitsurf, boat ride, sailing or motor, visit local producers ..., do not hesitate to contact us if you have specific requests.
For any further information, the Audierne Tourist Office will be able to tell you more about the activities available.